eldec Medium Frequency Induction Power Supplies (generators)
Available from eldec LLC
eldec generators: powerful, precise, energy-efficient
eldec generators form the basis for efficient, reliable inductive heating systems.
MF (medium-frequency) Generators (MFG)
Powerful energy sources for inductive heating, both stationary and mobile.
eldec medium-frequency Induction power supplies (generators) from 5 to 500 kW.
● Robust IGBT transistor technology => short-circuit and open-circuit proof
● Efficiency > 90%.
● Pulse width modulation and pulse package control for automatic power regulation (including the transition at TCurrie)
● Automatic adjustment to resonance frequency and thus inductor
● Switch topology with output matching transformer: optimal user protection
● High speed PLC with eldec control print: short clock frequencies for the
● Precise energy dosing (+/- 2 %) => high process capability
● Modular alternating current converter
● Compact eldec transformers and throttles => best power density
● Coaxial cables up to 15 m in length.
● Virtually maintenance-free
● Largest frequency and power range and largest adjustment range on the market
Owing to their pulse width modulation, the MF generators feature automatic adaptation and a PLC to control the generator.
In addition to general applications, MF generators are particularly suitable for surface hardening at low hardening depths (approx. 1.5 to 5.5 mm) and for brazing larger workpiece structures.