Available from Ultrasonics Depot
A resonating tubular immersible system for ultrasonic cleaning in a number of areas. The ultrasonic
driverheads mounted at both ends of the resonator rod induce longitudinal pulses in the resonator at
the points of attachment. Even while increasing the length of the resonator; the longitudinal pulses
guarantee a homogenous sonic field. Available in Titanium or Stainless Steel construction, variable
lengths, and different frequencies.
With a few of the following applications and an ever growing list of uses and proven advantages is
moving the Push-Pull technology to the front of its class.
• Ultrasonic cleaning
• Environmental applications (e.g. sewage sludge treatment)
• Sono-chemistry (Supporting chemical processes)
• Emulsifying and dispersing
• Exceptionally long life time assured by solid resonator.
• Very high efficiency (>97%). This permits cost savings through the reduction in energy consumption
• Installation in vacuum or over pressure environment possible
• Automatic internal identification for dry-running condition without additional wiring.