(Click to enlarge image)
Robust and compact, ECO LINE series power supplies have a continuous power rating from 5 to 150 kW (Medium Frequency version) or 5 to 75 kW (High Frequency version). With their single or multiple outputs, either frequency version is suitable as a stand-alone generator or for integration into production systems.
Although considered standard models, they are available with numerous options and output configurations. Any power rating is also available in the versions “2A” (two outputs, sequential heating), “x2” (two outputs, simultaneous, independent heating), or “:2” (simultaneous, symmetrical heating). Multiple control options (available: Profibus/Profinet interface) make them ideal for integration into larger systems and the operator panel is designed for intuitive control.
- Robust IGBT transistor technology => short and idle proof
- Efficiency > 90%
- Automatic adaptation to resonance frequency and thereby inductor dimension
- Circuit topology with output transformer: optimum operator protection
- High-speed PLC with eldec control print: high clock pulse frequencies for extremely rapid control
- Precise energy dosing (+/- 2%) => high process capability (reliability)
- Inverter with modular design
- Compact eldec transformers and throttles => optimum power density
- Hose bundles of up to 15 meters in length
- Widest frequency and power range and largest adaptation range on the market
- Maintenance free
Give us a call to equest a consultation.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.