The Hikari EBSD Camera Series is the next generation in electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) cameras, offering outstanding performance across the complete range of EBSD applications. Users no longer have to choose between speed and sensitivity, as the Hikari Camera Series offers both. All the Hikari cameras are HR-EBSD compatible.
The Hikari Series now includes 3 models:
- Hikari Pro - up to 600 indexed points per second
- Hikari Plus - up to 1,000 indexed points per second
- Hikari Super - up to 1,400 indexed points per second
The indexing speed increases between each model are available at all camera resolutions, allowing real acquisition speeds to be achieved on both routine and challenging samples.
- High speed analysis for process development and quality control applications
- High sensitivity indexing with low beam currents and low accelerating voltages when improved spatial resolution is required