KTE - Quartz Mini-Tube Infrared E-Mitters
Available from Tempco Electric Heater Corporation
Standard industry sizes and ratings up to 60wsi. (interchangeable with CRC, CRB, CRN, CRZ Ceramic E-Mitter heaters)
• Designed for use in CRA linear structural housings and easily adapted to any CRA array assemblies
• Two mounting styles available; Single point ceramic header with clip(s) in center of unit or two 10-32 x 1" studs on centerline.
• Medium wave length output (2 - 8 microns)
• Standard winding pattern gives uniform heating over entire face of heater. (Consult factory for custom winding patterns and/or sizes)
• Optional built in type K or J T/C available in center of unit face.
• Ideal for systems requiring small area zoning and close control of process.
• Best when used at radiation distances of 4" - 10" from work.
• Highly reflective rugged Aluminized Steel housing construction.
• Suitable for horizontal or vertical operation with tubes in horizontal plane.
• Rapid response - 2.5 to 7.5 deg F / sec. heat-up / cool-down rates, depending on unit wsi.
• 120, 208, 240, 277, or 480V designs. (Consult factory for 575V units)
• Ideal for drying, adhesive & epoxy bonding/curing, laminating, shrink packaging, thermoforming plastics, and other processes requiring fast penetration of heat into metals, wood, synthetic fabrics, and plastics.