Atmosphere Heat Treating Furnaces
Available from Ipsen International Inc.
Atmospheric chamber furnaces built by Ipsen have a modular design and are made of standardized assemblies. The furnace casing consists of a sturdy sheet steel structure. The light-weight refractory lining inside the furnace is designed for temperatures well above the working temperature and has an extremely long service life.
Throughout all stages of the heat-treatment process, this optimized furnace design ensures:
* Even heat transfer throughout the entire workspace.
* High efficiency heating elements or recuperative gas fired burners for low energy cost.
* Field proven automation and control systems for maximum performance.
Other benefits include:
* Fully engineered systems with flexible control and automation packages.
* Easy replacement of the SIC muffle by a tongue and groove system.
* Double-wall oil bath with a leakage sensor in accordance with industry codes.
* Charge transfer in baskets without special skids or roller rails.
* Long service life of the charging system designed for pushing only.
* Entrance and exit door openings with minimal lost of heat and atmosphere.