MHV HS430 Vacuum Pump
Available from Metallurgical High Vacuum
Features & benefits of the HS430:
- Proven oil-sealed rotary piston design for excellent reliability even in adverse operating conditions.
- 430 CFM for faster pump-downs and decreased cycle times - Get more cycles per day!
- Direct bolt-in replacement for popular 300 CFM pump for easy interchangeability.
- High pressure lubrication of bearings, hinge bars, eccentrics, and piston-slides for longer pump life.
- Dual spin-on oil filters for longer pump life and easy maintenance.
- Filter Fink tells you when to change filters so they are not wasted with early changes or bypassed by late changes.
- Easy-to-read hour meter, oil pressure gauge, and oil temperature gauge for pump monitoring.
- Welded steel belt guard resists damage.
- Heavy-duty roller bearing package on main shaft for increased resistance to acids.
- Water temperature modulating valve is standard.
- Premium mechanical seal.
- American-made for high quality standards.
- Some existing pumps can be upgraded.
- Some existing pumps may be eligible for our trade-in program.
Disp / Spd: 430 CFM
Motor: 20 HP 1800 RPM
Electrical Req: 460V 3PH