Available from Affri Inc.
Automatic hardness tester for Brinell test method in compliance with ASTM E10 and ISO 6506 standards. Test loads from 15,6 to 3000 kgf (From 153,2 to 29421 N)
Innovative measurement technology with vertical measure system: INTEGRAL AFFRI® System Hardness tester achieves the highest level of measurement of depth accuracy and resolution available for Hardness Test.
INTEGRAL I is equipped with a unique closed loop electronic force measuring system and accurate “in-line” depth measuring technology for fast, precise, and reliable test even in case of unstable or oiled surface.
Only one input for the entire test cycle: The hardness tester’s head moves down until contact is made, clamps the piece, applies the force and make the indentation. The software will move to the camera view mode where the indent is automatically measured.
- Automatic Brinell indentation reading through camera, software and autofocus
- Motorized measuring turret for indenters, objectives and even a milling surface preparation tool.
- Automatic clamping of the testing piece
- Motorized vertical measuring head stroke
- Multifunctional touch screen
- Wide working area bearing more than 2 ton test pieces
- Remote control via network for rapid diagnosis and for software update